Think happy thoughts - Mixed Media tags

12:11 PM


Hi everyone,
I decided I wanted to make another set of tags but this time in a whole different style than the black/blue ones I did the other day.
So I put on some nice romantic piano songs and then this happend ;)

Hoi allemaal,
Ik besloot dat ik weer nieuwe tags wilde maken maar dan in een heel andere stijl dan die ik laatst heb gemaakt. Dus ik zette wat fijne romantische piano muziek en toen gebeurde er dit ;).



I've used both Joy! and Studio Light design paper and I ripped out a page of an old book. I didn't want to use really bright colors so I decided to dilute every inkspray, pad and gesso to make sure it wouldn't turn out to colored.

Ik heb zowel Joy! als Studio Light papier gebruikt en nog een pagina uit een oud boek gescheurd. Ik wilde niet al te diepe kleuren gebruiken dus ik besloot alles qua kleur; inksprays, stempelkussen en gesso, te verdunnen zodat ik zeker wist dat het niet te donker zou worden.





I also made another YouTube video to show you guys the whole proces again. And I think it's pretty awesome if you decide to subscribe to my channel ;)



Ik heb ook nu weer een video gemaakt om het hele proces te kunnen laten zien aan jullie. Ik zou het natuurlijk super tof vinden als je je abonneert op mijn kanaal :)!


I'd like to enter the following challenges:
HobbyVision Flowers





3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these - so delicate and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige tags heb je gemaakt Cindy. Lieve kleurtjes en mooie materialen.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to leave me a comment, thank you so much!

Template by Cindy Wille - Special thanks to Fanette Design. Powered by Blogger.