Friday, March 24, 2017

Cuddly Buddly Bundle of Joy



Hi there :)! My weekend days are almost over, working in healthcare does mean having free time at odd moments ;). But it also means that I do have a little less obligations on the days that I'm off because most people plan their birthdays and everything in de weekends...lol. So I had some time to craft these two days and so I did of course. 

Hoi :)! Mijn weekend is alweer bijna voorbij, werken in de zorg maakt dat ik regelmatig vrij ben op hele gekke momenten ;). Maar dat betekent ook dat ik wat minder verplichtingen heb omdat de meesten hun verjaardagen ed toch echt plannen in het weekend, dus ik had deze twee dagen lekker tijd om mezelf te verstoppen in mijn knutselhok ;). 


When I discovered the world of digi stamps 6 years ago I came across Cuddly Buddly. So you can say they were my first love and I haven't forgot about these super cute images in the time I didn't craft. So it was just a matter of time before I would use one of them on a card.
I decided to use this super cute Bundle of Joy image for a sweet little baby card and colored the image with distress ink. I've used some untraditional colors with these lilac and turquoise tones.
And this time I didn't use Stickles....it's a miracle ;).

Toen ik de wereld van de digi's ontdekten kwam ik al snel Cuddly Buddly tegen. Ik was op slag verliefd en ben ze nooit vergeten, zelfs niet toen ik tussendoor even ben gestopt met knutselen. Dus het werd weer tijd om zo'n super schattig plaatje op een kaart te gebruiken. 
Ik heb het lieve Bundle of Joy plaatje gebruikt en een lief babykaartje gemaakt. Het is ingekleurd met distress inkt. Ik heb ervoor gekozen geen traditionele kleuren te gebruiken en vind de turquoise en lila tinten echt super. 
Ik hebt trouwens geen Stickles gebruikt dit keer....het is een wonder ;)!


The sentiment also comes from Cuddly Buddly and matches the rest of card perfectly. The blue stones are by Scrapberrys. And as always I used quite a lot cheesecloth ;). 

Het tekstje heb ik ook gekocht bij Cuddly Buddly en past perfect bij de rest van de kaart. De steentjes heb ik gekocht bij Crea by Bea en zijn van Scrapberrys. Verder heb ik natuurlijk weer flink wat kaasdoek gebruikt. 


I really enjoy playing with embossing powders so I dipped a pin into my Stampendous Frantage and look what happened...it's the perfect shabby embellishment for this card :)
The paper flowers come from I am Roses, but the fabric roses arrived today from China. I bought them at Alliexpress and they were very cheap. They aren't easy to attach to anything though so I don't know if I'll be using them a lot.

Ik vind het heerlijk om embossing poeders te spelen dus dit keer heb ik een knijpertje in mijn bakje Frantage gedipt en kijk wat het resultaat is, de perfecte shabby wasknijper :)!
De papieren bloemen komen van I am Roses maar de zijde bloemen heb ik bij Allipexpres gekocht. Ze zijn goedkoop maar niet erg handig om vast te maken dus ik weet nog niet of ik ze heel vaak ga gebruiken.


As you can see I also used Frantage on the edge of the image and around the edges of the card. I also added some white paint there. I painted the cover of the tag soft pink to match the rest of the card, it actually was brown like kraft paper. The card is made using the sketch from this months challenge at the Hobbyvision DT blog. 

Zoals je hier kunt zien heb ik verder ook nog Frantage gebruikt op de rand van het plaatje en rondom de kaart. Ik heb daar ook wat witte verf gebruikt. Het hoesje van de tag heb ik oud roze geverfd, dit was eigenlijk bruin zoals kraft papier...dat paste niet helemaal ;). Ik heb de kaart trouwens gemaakt aan de hand van de sketch van het Hobby Vision DT blog.


With this card I'd like to join the following challenges:


14 comments:

  1. aaww, this is just too cute! what an adorable image

    thank you for joining in with the Cutie Pies, Dies and Digi's challenge...come back soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and Beautiful. This is a forever keepsake.Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends Challenge.
    Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm melting.... ADORABLE!!! Love your card, A LOT!!! :o) Thank you so much for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
    Milka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a super cute baby card! Perfect in coloration, coloration and layout. I LOVE it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Hugs, Bianca DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooooo sweet pretty shades of lilac and such a softness, cutie image
    Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic creation! Loved how you you've incorporated the various elements! Thank you for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge and good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi
    Dots to Lines

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg what a lot of fantastic details at your card. Thanks for showing it for the fairytale challenge.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute ! Thanks for joining us at cards und more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable and gorgeous, love it! ...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky :)
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous and so cute!! Thank you for joining in at the cutie pie challenge. DT Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card, love the design, so stunning – thanks for joining in the Glitter ‘N’ Sparkle Anything Goes – Sarah DT – I am now following your lovely blog and would love for you to follow me back :) - http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Card looks so lovely :)
    Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you to leave me a comment, thank you so much!